A track-ready Cayman was said to be rumor-only from Porsche for many years, until 2016 that is, when Porsche unvieled the Cayman GT4 Clubsport at the LA Autoshow. This GT4 Clubsport is a beautiful car in pristine condition serviced exclusively by Kelly-Moss Road and Race throughout it's life. The Clubsport tag means this car started life as a street car, prior to its conversion to track-only.
Power comes from the same 3.8-liter flat-six as the road-going Cayman GT4, producing the same 385 horsepower via the fast-shifting DCT and mechanical locking differential. It features the front suspension setup from the 911 GT3 Cup car, beefed-up steel brakes, a roll cage inside and a racing bucket with six-point harness.
As sold the package weighs 2,866 pounds – making it a good hundred pounds lighter than the street-legal model on which it's so closely based. The vehicle could be raced in the Pirelli World Challenge, Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, and Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy.
- 3240 Miles on the car (would make it equivalent to ~35-40 hour)
- Light repair done due to contact to both front fenders and the front bumper, in separate incidents. No structural damage was done. Original front bucket and tub as delivered from new.
- Seat has a poured insert set inside of it. Upon sale, the insert will be removed and the original padding will be included with the sale. Seat will look in essence, new.
- Car will come with a MoTec data logger and one additional set of wheels. Extensive spares package available at additional cost. Car has a Rini cool suit system and radio that are not included with the sale, but could be negotiable.
- 70L fuel cell, air jacks, radiator screens, full vinyl wrap, and all current Trophy east GTD updates. All maintenance and service up to date. No MR updates. (A/C was not equipped on this car from new)
- delivered and prepared by Kelly-Moss since new
For maintence history or more information on this exact model, please send us an email to email@example.com