PRICE REDUCED TO $63,669!!!
This 549whp, 2014 CTS-V wagon comes with the very desirable 6 speed manual transmission and shows in very great condition with just over 21,000 miles! If you've been looking for the perfect 'grocery getter', this is it.
- 21xxx miles
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Certified PreOwned with 6 yr/70k mile coverage, of which 18 months and ~ 50k miles remain. *note: There is a possibility the modifications may void warranty coverage on the drivetrain, but the remainder of the car is still covered and in fact dealers often cover powertrain issues under warranty on modified cars.
- White Diamond Tricoat exterior with Titanium (light grey) interior (only 1 of 7 in this year/color/trans combo per the Google Docs doc
- Polished alloy wheels
- Xpel Ultimate clear bra covering front bumper, headlights, partial front fenders, A pillars and area just beneath, mirrors, and top of rear bumper to protect from cargo
- Ceramic Pro Silver protection package from Defcon Detailing, 3 years remaining on coverage, exterior/interior
- Stage 1 tune from Frank Kent Motorsports (Custom Koncepts) - pulley, belt, isolator, injectors, plugs, Airaid intake, tune
- Dyno'ed at 549whp upon initial install, 525whp upon subsequent tune to reduce backfire, but honestly that could be margin of error
- 265/40-19 front/295/35-19 rear Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with about 3kish miles on them
- Corsa mufflers - fantastic sound, not too loud
- McGard lugs and wheel locks
This CTS-V also comes with all accessories including:
- OEM cloth floor mats in excellent, clean condition
- Rear hatch cover
- Owner's manual
- Rear tiedown brackets- they attach to the rear cargo floor rails
- 2 BRAND NEW, never used, 295/35-19 Michelin Super Sport rear tires
- WeatherTech all-season floor and rear cargo mats
- Flexible steering wheel cover
- OEM iPod cable
- Nice aftermarket Cadillac logo valve stem caps, with a set of spares for when SuperCheap/DriveItLikeYaStoleIt/Whatever Tires takes one or off more and, as always, puts different ones back on.
- Two matching (well, they're grey) bath/beach towels to cover the seats when you're dirty
There current owner reports a few minor issues but nothing of consequence. The left rear fender well has been touched up on the inside, perhaps due to a previous owner running oversize tires. Also, the exhaust cutouts have had some of the paint immediately above the tips rubbed off.
More photos upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org