PRICE JUST REDUCED!!!!!!
2005 brought a welcomed and huge upgrade to the Porsche 911 platform fans had been looking for since the launch of the 996. Besides a redesign of the exterior and interior, the Carrera S engine is the big news and, at 3.8 liters, is the largest engine Porsche has ever offered in a street-legal 911 at the time.
Other upgrades to the 997 Porsche 911 include:
- Updated chassis is structurally stiffer; packs revised suspension, wider track, updated brakes, more use of high tech materials
- New six-speed manual transmission
- Revised aero package reduces both lift and drag
- Remodeled, upgraded interior with new IP and center stack; use of more leather and soft-touch materials. Several seat and steering-wheel options. DVD nav system and six airbags standard. Bose surround-sound system optional
- Active damping system standard (PASM) on Carrera S, optional on Carrera
- 18-inch wheels/tires now standard on Carrera; 19-inch on Carrera S
- Variable-ratio power rack-and-pinion steering standard on all Carreras
- Tire sealant and pump system replace spare tire and jack
This particular Carerra S is optioned with the following:
- Tiptronic Transmission
- Bose Speaker System
- Power and Memory Seats Driver / Pass.
The owner adds that it's always been garage kept and, "You know its a 911 when you sit in it and shut the door."
If you have any questions on this vehicle, please send an email to email@example.com